1. Before use, apply your test patch to the skin on your breast, chest or elbow for 9 hours to ensure you have no reaction. If you experience any burning or itching during the patch test do not use the product.
2. If the patch test worked out well and you want to apply to tape, make sure that the skin is clean and free from oils and lotion.
3. Choose what kind of top you are going to wear and check how you should tape accordingly.
4. Measure your chest to see how much tape you will need. The tape is stretchy, so there is no need to use very long pieces.
5. Pull off a few centimeters of the white paper on the back of the tape. Watch out, do not pull off the whole white paper as the tape will then stick together.
6. Push and lift your boobs with your hands as preferred.
7. Apply the Boob Tape from the outside to the inside.
8. Stick the adhesive layer on your skin and slowly pull off the white paper to hold your boobs in place.
9. Be ready to own the night!
REMOVING BOOB TAPE
1. Saturate - When removing dampen the back of the tape with warm water or oil. The goal is to saturate the tape enough so that the oil soaks through to the adhesive and starts loosening the bond between the tape and your skin. Let the tape soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Remove - Slowly start pulling the tape off piece by piece. Do not rip off the tape at once. Apply more oil or water to any spots that need more loosening.
3. Finish - Use a cotton pad and oil to remove any remaining adhesive from your skin.
WE WON'T LEAVE YOU HANGING
To ensure that you feel confident while wearing a stunning outfit, use our soft and stretchy Boob Tape. Designed to either cover or lift, flatten or boost, our multi-functional and long-lasting tape will stick with you while you create everlasting memories.
Our one-sided adhesive Boob Tape is designed for all sizes, smaller and bigger boobs. It’s made of 100% high-quality cotton, sweat and water-resistant. It comes per piece of 500 x 7,5 cm. We strongly advise to not wear the Boob Tape for more than 9 hours.